Outfalak Lead generation
In the year 2019, OutFalak led the growth team for a company called Creative Lipi, based in Noida (U.P) and generated more than 40,000 leads per month for them.
During the year 2019, we worked for the lead generation of the company, but we didn’t increase traffic at all. The total traffic of the company for the year in 2019 was nearly identical to traffic in the year 2018. Yes, you many think twice about it. But, you would agree that this is how a company grows. So did we. As a company who wants to built career in online marketing, has to go through it a lot.
So how’d we do it then? Where did the leads come from? These may be the questions in your head. For the most part, we optimized the traffic we already had. We took the entire lead generation program and focused heavily on A/B testing and optimizing funnels. Our plan included few components like getting the A/B testing tools and their data in place and several months of running A/B tests so the team worked out the kinks in the process.
Several universal challenges we had to face to overcome to see success.
The process by which we drive leads:
- We improved their brand recognition and created relevant content in the form of blog posts, eBooks and guides.
- We then served up targeted selective advertisements for top funnel.
- We published ungated content to relevant personas and job titles on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- We retargeted the people who engaged with blog posts or interactive web pages
- We encouraged them to convert for more robust, mid-funnel content.
Here is what we did:
- Increased the brand recognition to open more doors for sales professionals.
- Driven qualified leads through the sales funnel to request a demonstration.
- Increased conversions on bottom-funnel demo landing page.
Next, we focused on finding leads using competitive analysis method:
One of the most favorite lead generation strategies using social listening is this competitive analysis method. The competitive analysis method has different benefits. Study your competition to:
- Compare competitors social content to own
- Find some influencers who are talking about them
- Know what competitors’ customers have say about them
- Understanding about their new products as soon as they are released
- Monitor the competitors’ customer service strategy
But you came here to find leads, and we’re going to show you how to do it.
The strategy we applied:
- Monitoring competitors on social media
- Listen to their unhappy customers
- Identifying the ways to help those customers
- Reaching out to them and explaining our offer
What were the results?
- 30% average conversion to sale across all Internet traffic sources
- 30% increase in lead generation
- 200% ROI on SEO in 2019
- 50% ROI on PPC in 2019
26 October, 2019
Architecture, Digital Art